• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,010

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

Why even allow 9 numbers for one individual? What good can it bring? IMO a person needs to provide application to have more than two numbers.

Meanwhile DOT needs to allow us to change registration details of our phone numbers among kins atleast. Some of us are using numbers under of our parents as we weren't old enough to get SIM cards ourselves. Let's say we registered for important things like Aadhar. Than our parents expires. We lose the phone. It will be nightmare getting the number back. After growing up children should be able to transfer number under their own names.

Or we could just straight up start giving SIM cards to kids through a consent form signed by parents and using the Aadhar cards.

Why even allow 9 numbers for one individual? What good can it bring? IMO a person needs to provide application to have more than two numbers.
Exactly .. other than Jio Phone Sim nobody can think to have more than 1 sim as per current market recharge price 🤣😝

Exactly .. other than Jio Phone Sim nobody can think to have more than 1 sim as per current market recharge price 🤣😝
It's not just about pricing. It's about fraudulent activities. Having too many Jio sims when they gave trial offers makes sense. Having 2-3 sims across operators is straight up shady.

It's not just about pricing. It's about fraudulent activities. Having too many Jio sims when they gave trial offers makes sense. Having 2-3 sims across operators is straight up shady.
I know just fun intended

Meanwhile DOT needs to allow us to change registration details of our phone numbers among kins atleast. Some of us are using numbers under of our parents as we weren't old enough to get SIM cards ourselves. Let's say we registered for important things like Aadhar. Than our parents expires. We lose the phone. It will be nightmare getting the number back. After growing up children should be able to transfer number under their own names.

Or we could just straight up start giving SIM cards to kids through a consent form signed by parents and using the Aadhar cards.
Go for MNP
You can give your own documents
It will get approved also

Depends on an individual. I myself have 4 numbers:
  • One that I only give for calling and WhatsApp
  • One that I give to verified Bank, Amazon and aadhaar
  • One where all spam calls go
  • One bsnl backup in case I go to an area without coverage of Airtel or jio

Go for MNP
You can give your own documents
It will get approved also
It shouldn't be based on loop holes. We should be able to change registration via reverficiation on same operator.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock