Seeking Help Does Airtel really offer reduced speed data after consuming FUP

Shantanu

Reaction score
AyT53SW.jpg

I am having 598 Plan activated on my phone which offers 1.5GB daily data and as per above message speed is supposed to be reduced to 64 KBPS after consumption of daily data limit.

But this has happened third time that internet doesn't work after consumption of daily data limit. When I contacted customer care they told me that since you've consumed full limit for today so internet won't work henceforth till 12 AM. Now I have got an add on of 48.

But if they won't give data even at reduced speed after consuming daily data what's the use of above message which they also mention in pack details.

Aside, I was not able to talk with customer care on either of 198 or 123.I had to call them on 9810198101.

Has someone faced similar issue?

Fair enough. The throttled speed rate is too low for any use in today's date on a Smartphone. It is just a legal way of saying it is "Unlimited". Telecom companies I tell you ... :blush2:

For me it's nothing difference. I am in 2gp/day plan. But only consuming 1-1.5 go/day. But if I cast my you tube with my TV, only finish the data immediately. After the alert, I also be alert!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock