Discussion Docubay App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,371
Annual subscription using 400 Flipkart coins.
I don't see Docubay in Flipkart anymore, it was there until last month but it's no longer listed since October. Only budget friendly option for Docubay now is Amazon prime channel for 499 and you get better ui and playback quality than the native Docubay app.

I don't see Docubay in Flipkart anymore, it was there until last month but it's no longer listed since October. Only budget friendly option for Docubay now is Amazon prime channel for 499 and you get better ui and playback quality than the native Docubay app.
I think if we subscribe through Amazon then only can watch in FTS only as I read in other post...
Is it true?...

After claiming it disappeared. Now not showing for me either. It was 250 coins for 3 months. 400 coins for 12 months. I think it went out of stock so disappeared. I will share direct link when it's available again.
J0Tr4mD.jpg

Docubay Android TV app updated to 1.0.10 in Mi Box4 and Realme Stick...
Now we can change the resolution as resolution settings added in player..
It's working fine in Mi Box but not opening in Realme Stick...

1Futi9U.jpg

pP6bHIQ.jpg

5787I0n.jpg

Maybe if you have redeemed it in last 12 months. It might not show up for you. For me only 3 months one showing after redemption of 12 months subscription. If you have coins expiring You can try 3 months one for 250 coins.
That's a different thing, when that's the case it will show 'Already claimed' in the greyed out button. That's the case with me for Epic ON where I redeemed the annual subscription so it shows only 6 month and 1 month option. But this one is not even listed in my available subscription options. Also in the Max uses field will mention 1 claim per user, but for Docubay its 1 claim per day.
4WMXhAg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock