Discussion Do you still listen to radio in 2021?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,162

Do you still listen to radio in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Source

Happy World Radio Day to all. Today on the day of World Radio Day. Let's find out how many of us are still listening to radio in this day and age of streaming. I am posting a poll below. Please vote. If you vote for yes. Please mention whether you stream radio using apps or listen to radio using a device or the FM app on your phone.

We have a FM box, which play Akashvani 100.06 Mhz,

This is only channel which we can hear, all other pvt radio channel gets bored or irritated after continuous hammering of songs and RJs bakbak

occasionally listen to radio aakashvaani/vividh bharati or fm gold along with parents . they play good old songs & programs talks shows are good to hear on Air & surprisingly some relevant new age topics also they discuss , compared to private fm which is annoying way they conduct talk show on air except few .

Yes, I listen radio regularly both from a device as well as through App. I listen local stations from Radio set. As I am away from ny home State, I listen AIR stations of my native language broadcasts through App. I like both Hindustani and Carnatic classical music. For that I use App.

Yes, while driving car. Some times local and most of the time from apps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock