• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,280

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
The coronavirus outbreak of 2020 has caused tons of changes in everyone’s lives. That definitely includes the movie industry. Film studios were forced to push back nearly all of its planned films starting in mid-March as theaters shut down worldwide. A few of those movies found their way to digital film stores and streaming services over the spring and summer. However, the vast majority are still heading to theaters eventually. However, the folks at Disney are doing something slightly different. They are releasing one of its biggest movies, Mulan, on Disney Plus, but will still release it to movie theaters in certain countries.

What’s even more interesting is that, at least at first, subscribers for the streaming service will have to watch Mulan on Disney Plus for an additional fee.

Mulan on Disney Plus: Everything you need to know

So Mulan is not coming this month?

Wasn't it released before the pandemic? 90 days have exceeded long ago.

The Movie doesn't have any Theatrical release as of now. Will release on Disney+ exclusively with fee ie. $30 in US and around $26 in other Disney+ available markets which is dubbed as premier access!

In France, India and Indonesia the movie is not releasing in that pay per view model. I have seen reports that Mulan will be available for all subscribers on December 4th. So I have said 90 day Window.

The Movie will release theatrically however in other markets where Disney+ is not available and in China where US companies cannt operate streaming companies.

Mulan will be available to watch for free (for those with a subscription) starting December 4. Will also arrive on hotstar premium the same day..

Mulan will be available to watch for free (for those with a subscription) starting December 4. Will also arrive on hotstar premium the same day..

Yep! Now that it's clearly updated in T&C. However Premier Access is der till Nov 2nd only. Will not be surprised is Disney decides to drop it for Latin America, France, Indonesia and India who wouldn't have premier access as Disney+ will be launching on Nov 17th I guess in Latin America.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock