Disney Plus Originals will only be available in English on Hotstar

Content is supposed to enjoyed in its original language. It's disappointing as Disney classics like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is not available in English.

Content is supposed to enjoyed in its original language. It's disappointing as Disney classics like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is not available in English.
I agree with you! There are certain sections of people who like to watch it in their local languages. This would be a bummer for them. Only thing I don't understand is why allowing the library to have multi audio and not the Originals!

I agree with you! There are certain sections of people who like to watch it in their local languages. This would be a bummer for them. Only thing I don't understand is why allowing the library to have multi audio and not the Originals!
The other shows were already dubbed in various languages for TV. So they just added those shows along with their dubs in Hotstar.

Disney Plus Originals won't be shown on TV. Maybe they just don't want the hassle of Dubbing in multiple languages just for OTT viewing. 🤷‍♂️

Also, In other countries they can just dub in the country's primary language and get away with that. But that's not the case in India. In India, they can't just dub in one language. They have to dub in several languages (atleast Hindi, Tamil & Telugu). The other set of people are still left unhappy because 'why only these 3, why not their language too'.

These people don't seem to enjoy anything. Mind you these people are responsible for getting Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place removed. Disney offered in regional languages. They didn't watch it. So I am with Disney here for not catering to these people. Anime fans take interest in learning Japanese to enjoy it on original language. My logic is simple if you want to enjoy English movies and series. Either learn English or watch content made in your local language.

Also, In other countries they can just dub in the country's primary language and get away with that. But that's not the case in India. In India, they can't just dub in one language. They have to dub in several languages (atleast Hindi, Tamil & Telugu). The other set of people are still left unhappy because 'why only these 3, why not their language too'.

Yeah that's true. But the earlier reports were suggesting that they are going to localise the content. Anyhow the fiction content is very less, they haven't ramped up the production like Netflix, just has 4 fiction originals streamed as of now apart from Shorts and movies.

Yeah that's true. But the earlier reports were suggesting that they are going to localise the content.
Maybe they didn't mean Disney+ Originals particularly. Maybe they meant Disney+ content as general. Like the rest of the stuff that's available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock