Breaking Disney+ launched through Hotstar

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 54,723
Yup Disney+ Tab even added on Fire TV Stick 4K Hotstar application and as we guessed they still haven't revamped the UI now they hae added that Disney+ watermark removing Hotstar watermark and not even introduced 4K UHD, what was the hype all about just the content... :(

Ok Disney+ done and dusted for the moment atleast for me with no UHD support, moving to Netflix for La Casa De Papel in UHD Dolby Vision for tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Forget 4k..I think update will be available in few minutes...

Now Streaming Quality Changes As Plans
(Once Again)

Free User - SD 480P (1 Device At Same Time)
VIP User - HD 720P (1 Device At Same Time)
Premium - FHD 1080p (2 Devices At Same Time)

Recently Uploaded Episodes Consuming More Data Per Episode Means Video and Audio Quality Improved.

No 4K In near future at least A Year, as plans Details.

Last edited:
Yup Disney+ Tab even added on Fire TV Stick 4K Hotstar application and as we guessed they still haven't revamped the UI or introduced 4K UHD... :(
4k wont come anytime soon. At least they should increase bitrate of FHD content

Then, this is a bummer for us. Collaboration with Hotstar ruined this. If Disney had gone it alone, we would have got those features just like Amazon Prime. Sad..
Hotstar must have made Disney understand that in a country like India people prefer quantity over quality, so put all the content that Disney has and don't invest in new techs, still majority would be happy, still Hotstar would be considered in likes of Alt Balaji and Zee5, can't come in premium tier of Netflix and Prime video, seems they haven't even added 5.1 audio, bunch of losers.

Before anyone attacks me for the Price to service ratio, I don't have any problem spending little more if I get the desired quality by paying little extra, atleast it would stop me from downloading 4K stuff from other places

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock