Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

v7AiE6R.jpg

Most important feature to stop autoplaying trailers, and video quality settings are rolled out on Hotstar android app. The option is available in the hamburger menu options.

Also, if u are not able to find this Clear app data and login and check if the same are available.
Very needed feature. Auto Play trailers and previews consume much data.

I have complementary VIP subscription from Jio Fiber. It is a 6½ months pack (valid from 13 Feb 2021 to 27 Aug 2021). So, already into the 4th month of the 6½ months validity period.

Is it possible to upgrade to the yearly premium pack by paying the difference? Or does the VIP pack needs to be an "yearly" pack, for it to be eligible to upgrade to the yearly premium pack?

Right now, the mobile website is asking for the full 1500 for premium. I have not checked in the app.

I have complementary VIP subscription from Jio Fiber. It is a 6½ months pack (valid from 13 Feb 2021 to 27 Aug 2021). So, already into the 4th month of the 6½ months validity period.

Is it possible to upgrade to the yearly premium pack by paying the difference? Or does the VIP pack needs to be an "yearly" pack, for it to be eligible to upgrade to the yearly premium pack?

Right now, the mobile website is asking for the full 1500 for premium. I have not checked in the app.
The one I have from Jio Postpaid is for full 1 year and it ask to pay the difference amount to get premium on app

Disney + Hotstar VIP Servey👇🏻Recieved Its Notification From Hotstar Today

-- Removed the link as it is for yourself only, not to share publicly --

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock