Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

We can pay now pay for Disney+ Hotstar Premium too combining Supercoins and Debit/Credit Cards.
It's there for VIP subscription too...

2eDKk8g.png

Will My Disney+ Hotstar Subscription Gonna Renew Automatically ?
It's Ending Today.

It's only Prime Video where just L1 isn't enough. My previous phone went back to L3 after an update, so I installed Custom Roms to get it back. They activate L1 on custom roms using some alternate technique, in which Netflix gave me Full HD playback, but Prime Video didn't. It used to play FHD on the Original ROM before the L1 broke.

Hotstar follows it too. Or atleast it did the last time I checked. When my phone went to L3, Hotstar was giving me only upto SD. Also, for some shows/movies it used to show same size for Medium & High quality when I tried to download. The size thing is true tho. The data consumption is huge even for SD content. 😂

No it doesn't follow that. Atleast for the last 2 and half years where I'm using my current mobile Honor Play. Its L3 certified from the start and I always watched in 1080p. Yeah it shows SD if u aren't a premium member as it restricts free users to 480p.

Yeah, some of the old shows have huge sizes. But they are updating most of them now. For Example, currently I'm watching Malcom in the Middle, a episode in 1080p has a size around 340mb, and it's formatted in Hvec. And the Last Man Standing old episodes are in AVC format and it's episodes in 1080p will be around 750mb. Isn't the FHD download size for an hour around 2 GB on Prime Video? I don't why guys only highlight Hotstar on this.
Another thing is, Hotstar is developed as a mobile first service and even Disney understood it and using Hotstar's tech in all the mobile first markets. I won't be suprised if they make Disney+ Hotstar available in African countries as well.

v7AiE6R.jpg

Most important feature to stop autoplaying trailers, and video quality settings are rolled out on Hotstar android app. The option is available in the hamburger menu options.

Also, if u are not able to find this Clear app data and login and check if the same are available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock