Discovery+ to hike subscription prices to INR 399 as the streamer unveils Family, Facts, and Fun proposition

It's a treat for whoever got 2 years for ₹299.

Exactly 😍 Now I need not to worry until Oct 2022.
I would've gotten it. But I got a different coupon from Flipkart. I didn't knew that we could queue subscription.
83MMhID.jpg

I would've gotten it. But I got a different coupon from Flipkart. I didn't knew that we could queue subscription.
83MMhID.jpg
Oh-kay. Even I got it from Flipkart last Year for some purchase during the sale. This ₹100 off offer was there on Google Pay as well last year.

Oh-kay. Even I got it from Flipkart last Year for some purchase during the sale. This ₹100 off offer was there on Google Pay as well last year.
Via Google Pay. I got the subscription for ₹75.

Via Google Pay. I got the subscription for ₹75.
Yeah maybe ₹75 I don't remember. Earlier, I guess some offer was there for like ₹49 at that point nothing was that good on Discovery+ but now they are increasing their library like crazy. Many new good contents are being added daily, new originals are also coming. And now this deal will even boost their library.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock