Digital India AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology’s (MeitY) Digital India Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Innovate Challenge will be conducted in two stages, screening and evaluation (with actual demo). The challenge is open for all Indian entrepreneurs and start-ups, and those interested have until July 18 to apply. The whole process will be conducted online via the MyGov portal (innovate.mygov.in). An unspecified jury with experts from private sector and academia will evaluate the submissions and shortlist apps based on four parameters, ease of use, robustness, security features, and scalability.

Winners not only stand a chance to get their apps visibility and direction, but they will also be eligible for cash rewards worth Rs 20 lakh, Rs 15 lakh, and Rs 10 lakh respectively in each of the eight app categories. Jury members may decide to create sub categories in each category, in which case winners will stand a chance to win a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh, Rs 3 lakh, and Rs 2 lakh respectively (for each sub category that is created within a category).

Govt kicks off innovation challenge to boost made in India apps; cash rewards of up to Rs 20 lakh also up for grabs - The Financial Express

mygov1593852934362306-1536x512.jpg

MeitY in partnership with Atal Innovation Mission – Niti Aayog launches Digital India AatmaNirbhar Bharat Innovate Challenge to identify the best Indian Apps that are already being used by citizens and have the potential to scale and become world class Apps in their respective categories. This Innovation Challenge with various cash awards and incentives of featuring Apps on Leader Boards seeks to create an ecosystem where Indian entrepreneurs and Startups are incentivised to ideate, incubate, build, nurture and sustain Tech solutions that can serve not only citizens within India but also the world.

The Mantra is to Make in India for India and the World.

The AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge is being launched in the following 8 broad categories:

• Office Productivity & Work from Home
  • Social Networking
  • E-Learning
  • Entertainment
  • Health & Wellness
  • Business including Agritech and Fintech
  • News
  • Games
IMPORTANT DATES
Launch of Innovation Challenge:4th July 2020, on innovate.mygov.in
Last date for Submission:18th July 2020 at 5:30 P.M
Screening of Entries Received20th to 24th July 2020
Evaluation by the Jury27th July to 3rd August 2020
Final Announcement7th August, 2020

To Participate: App Challenge

Anyone from this forum..
I know lot of talented Person is here , if any one participating , I convey my advance best of luck for them.

If anyone can find any games(Not Ludo) developed by Indian cos, let us know here. Thank You.

If anyone can find any games(Not Ludo) developed by Indian cos, let us know here. Thank You.
I like those train simulator games. Those are made in India. Also Real Cricket developer and games by Nazara and Zapak are from India.

The Aatma Nirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge, which was launched earlier this month, has received a total of 6,940 entries in eight categories till July 26, 2020. Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on July 4, the objective was to support and build a strong ecosystem for Indian apps. The applications received are from all over the country, including remote and small towns.

Aatma Nirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge receives 6,940 entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock