Difference between Samsung S3 Made in India, china and Vietnam

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 6,767

DishHD

Reaction score
Yesterday I and my friends went to a local mobile market here in Dubai to get a samung s3 for one of our friend and we where surprised with the price tags of Samsung s3 made in different regions of Asia. Now the interesting part is that they all looked and feeled has same but only difference was there price tag. Now below are the prices of Samsung s3 made in different regions:

1. Samsung S3 3g ( Made in India) Price 1100/- UAE Aed which equals to 18,200/- Indian rupees

2. Samsung S3 3g ( Made in China by Samsung) price 1250/- UAE Aed which equals to 20,000/- Indian rupees

3. Samsung S3 3g and 4g Lte two versions ( Made in Vietnam) price 3g version 1350/- Aed (22,400 Indian rupees) and for 4g Lte version 1450/- Aed ( 24,100 Ind ian rupees)

Now can any geek help me out what actually is difference between all this s3 phones which are made in different regions but they all look and feel like identicals to each other.

:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock