• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 25,502

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Difference between G, E, 3G, H, H+ and 4G symbols

MQdoTL9.png

My Airtel 3G is showing H and H+ signals. But when it is showing H, it is not connecting most of the time. I thought it is a problem iwht my Samsung Galaxy S II but it is happening with my Lenovo A7000 as well. So, it is a problem with Airtel..

Sadiq said:
My Airtel 3G is showing H and H+ signals. But when it is showing H, it is not connecting most of the time. I thought it is a problem iwht my Samsung Galaxy S II but it is happening with my Lenovo A7000 as well. So, it is a problem with Airtel..

Sadiq bro. BTW off topic How about your Lenovo A7000 performance so far.:)

Sadiq said:

bro, u shud call them. I had d same problem.

I m on rs.99 corporate pack. With 2GB download.
Earlier I used to get H and H+ symbols, speed was ok.

All of a sudden, my phone starting showing E, and it didnt connect to the internet at all. :wall

I called them, and told my problem... for a few days, I cud not connect at all.... nothing worked, not even whtsapp !!

But after many complaints, it started to work, though my speed is quite slow now, as compared to earlier, but still atleast whatsapp will work, or sites will load very slowly.

Now, my phn is constantly on E.

They say, packages have chnged, and for 3G speeds, pckg cost is rs.450 :dodgy
I m ok wid slow speed wid rs.99 pack :hehe,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock