• Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,905

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I have yesterday ordered a Dell wireless mouse (Dell WM126 Wireless Optical Mouse (Black)) from Amazon and got it delivered this morning.

Product link: Amazon.in: Buy Dell WM126 Wireless Optical Mouse (Black) Online at Low Prices in India

I got it for Rs 642 and same day price bumped to Rs 749, just a coincidence that price was lesser when i ordered.:wink2:

aX3eM8Z.png

Now:
HyqxlE8.png

Initial impressions:

The mouse feels good to use and as fast as any wired one. Just little small for my hands as my old wired mouse was large in size, this one feels compact. I wasn't aware it will be this much small, hopefully i will get used to with new one as well. Mouse width and height is perfect though. It also doesn't weight much so you won't feel like holding a paperholder and very easy movement.

Here is a comparison with my old mouse:

MuUo8oV.jpg

Unboxing pictures:

VxBcCdV.jpg
fkPwoGq.jpg

OD8d3F5.jpg
obpw91L.jpg

Note: Click on the pictures to view enlarged sizes.

It also comes with Dell universal connect device, so we do not need to use multiple bluetooth USB adapters to connect other devices. I connected it via my existing Dell Keyboard dongle.

XuLmzB6.jpg
n4Y8YoF.jpg

CJnZSxN.png

Congratulations Bro :)
Does this mouse have invisible optic (infrared) or normal red led?

Battery of this mouse died yesterday. So battery went approximately for seven month. Replaced with a new Duracell battery and it is working again.

Mouse usage was less i would say, because i kept mouse ON only during PC usage.

Battery of this mouse died yesterday. So battery went approximately for seven month. Replaced with a new Duracell battery and it is working again.

Mouse usage was less i would say, because i kept mouse ON only during PC usage.
Is that mouse was good? It will work with my HP Laptop? I regularly use Laptop. Don't want wired mouse. Suggest some bhai.

Is that mouse was good? It will work with my HP Laptop? I regularly use Laptop. Don't want wired mouse. Suggest some bhai.
Yes bro, this mouse is very compact and good for my daily usage. I am still using it. One of my best purchases in the year 2019. 👍

It will work on any laptop or desktop including your HP laptop. AFAIK computer brands doesn't matter for mouse/keyword.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock