• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 658

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The new system uses a proprietary blend of Bluetooth and WiFi to let you control your smartphone from your laptop, so you can answer texts, make and receive calls and run full apps on your PC. But, as expected, functionality is limited on iPhone -- you can only receive and start calls and messages -- apps are limited to Android, which will even show a mirror of your phone.

mmMK6yh.jpg

Dell’s new Mobile Connect software puts your phone on your PC

I remember,years earlier there used to be a software named nokia pc suite. Which could do the same things when the phone was connected via USB cable. We could even receive calls and talk via headphone connected to pc.

Yeah. Along with that software updates, data backups and message checking was possible. I might still having a few versions of Nokia PC suite and Nokia OVI suite in my personal drive. They all are useless now though.

Mirroring of phone is possible with this Dell app however it was not possible on Nokia suite or even Samsung's own Smart Switch app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock