Discussion Customize app icon with picture

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,005

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I recently bought Lava Blaze 5G and come across this amazing feature of customisation of app icon is there another phone which having same inbuilt feature?
BTW does Babu bhaiya fits in this app icon?
Fe8Spfc.jpg

is there another phone which having same inbuilt feature?
Doesn't matters, it can be done easily with third party apps. Also, OEMs build their entire ROMs with a plethora of features, it's their way to separate themselves from the crowd but a buyer should not purchase a smartphone just because a few of such features are 'inbuilt', focus on hardware specs.

Doesn't matters, it can be done easily with third party apps. Also, OEMs build their entire ROMs with a plethora of features, it's their way to separate themselves from the crowd but a buyer should not purchase a smartphone just because a few of such features are 'inbuilt', focus on hardware specs.
I've asked something else and you giving lecture on something else. Like no clue why you dragged buyer, third party, etc.
Did you used phone or being judgemental?

I've asked something else and you giving lecture on something else. Like no clue why you dragged buyer, third party, etc.
Did you used phone or being judgemental?
Wow! You created a thread just for that feature of the phone and I am the one getting scolded because the reply was not what you wanted...

Hike ji, you were kind of promoting that phone so I have talked about buyers and what they should prefer. You are talking about inbuilt features that's why I mentioned third party apps which offer same thing.

Wow! You created a thread just for that feature of the phone and I am the one getting scolded because the reply was not what you wanted...

Hike ji, you were kind of promoting that phone so I have talked about buyers and what they should prefer. You are talking about inbuilt features that's why I mentioned third party apps which offer same thing.
Okay if you think posting about phone is promoting. Okay I was promoting and everyone who started thread of new phone is promoting one or another company.
You are saying like by posting stuff over here copyright of you or users like you. Don't forget it's public forum and we are here to discuss few things about technology and stuff.
So, better if you are MOD act like one. If you have any problem with thread or its starter just ask thread starter to not post such stuff and remove the thread.
If you can't do so better you ignore the thread don't target them on personal level. You are holding a responsible position and I do respect that but if you talk rubbish that I'm promoting or doing stuff like that. You'll have to handle things same way.
We are giving equal time to this forum wether it's you or me. If we doesn't talk Technology here where we does? Forum is open space to learn, discuss and advice.
And, also third party apps gives dual space, app lock like features still we discuss them. Right? What's wrong here?
I don't understand what's your problem that I started discussion or discussion is about local brand?

Peace.

Last edited:
Yet, we don't discuss same being a unique feature of any phone. Meanwhile you could have posted about the feature on the the thread you posted your purchase.
I'm here posted to discuss about wether this feature is available in some other phone or not. And, i guess being a MOD @Abhinav also knew that I'm associated with forum from long even if I do mistake I accept that and ask mod to merge the thread whenever it's required.

I don't understand what's your problem that I started discussion or discussion is about local brand?
I have not said that there was a problem, have I? The reply was in very general sense without naming either you or any brand but you have spinned it to being judgemental and now even further. Another member had asked you to control your aggression today itself and I suggest the same. Try anger management yoga maybe.

So, better if you are MOD act like one. If you have any problem with thread or its starter just ask thread starter to not post such stuff and remove the thread.
If you can't do so better you ignore the thread don't target them on personal level. You are holding a responsible position and I do respect that but if you talk rubbish that I'm promoting or doing stuff like that. You'll have to handle things same way.
Yes, if you post something publicly be ready to accept different views also. No body has targeted you personally, the situation is just opposite here.

We are giving equal time to this forum wether it's you or me. If we doesn't talk Technology here where we does? Forum is open space to learn, discuss and advice.
Do you believe in open discussions? Because people don't start attacking the person and his position when they don't like his reply, they know how to continue discussion in a polite and respectful manner.

Abhinav bro was only sharing his point of view to the information you shared by creating a thread. He wasn't saying that this feature is bad only saying that instead of all this we should focus on hardware specifications. And you took his statement to a very different level.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock