Seeking Help Currently I'm using Airtel and Jio

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,191

Manu

Reaction score
Hi, currently I'm using Airtel and Jio...
Im planning to Portout my Airtel number into BSNL... should I port ???

Yes if you are happy surfing with Jio and want to save money then BSNL is good option but remember to recharge it on time or keep the balance autocut.

Yes if you are happy surfing with Jio and want to save money then BSNL is good option but remember to recharge it on time or keep the balance autocut.
Mean ?? They cut balance why??

Last edited:
If you are using jio for data and call and if you want to just keep your airtel number alive then go for bsnl.Don't dream about internet in bsnl:no: (mostly its a hard task, may be good in your area). But coverage and calling will work fine.
Bsnl too have sim validity extension process by doing a plan from very earlier. But it won't drain so much money. We have to do plans once in 6 months and available under Rs.50.After plan expires they will extend it using our balance. Plan validity get extended while doing top ups. Only outgoing calls stopped after plan expires incoming calls always free.

If you are using jio for data and call and if you want to just keep your airtel number alive then go for bsnl.Don't dream about internet in bsnl:no: (mostly its a hard task, may be good in your area). But coverage and calling will work fine.

Bsnl too have sim validity extension process by doing a plan from very earlier. But it won't drain so much money. We have to do plans once in 6 months and available under Rs.50.After plan expires they will extend it using our balance. Plan validity get extended while doing top ups. Only outgoing calls stopped after plan expires incoming calls always free.

Bro im happy with jio.. Airtel is my secondary sim for family and office staff

No bro they cut balance once your validity expires. Like in Rajasthan we had to recharge 34 in which some balance+data for 7 days and 6 months sim validity is given and when it expired the balance autocut from account if available. But, BSNL is safe side to keep your secondary sim alive.
Three points to remember : -
  • Activate DND
  • Turn Off Data services so balance won't deducted.
  • Don't expect good offers from company.
  • Some plans won't activate by balance they need to be recharged by selecting special recharge option on wallet apps or visiting retailers.

No bro they cut balance once your validity expires. Like in Rajasthan we had to recharge 34 in which some balance+data for 7 days and 6 months sim validity is given and when it expired the balance autocut from account if available. But, BSNL is safe side to keep your secondary sim alive.
Three points to remember : -
  • Activate DND
  • Turn Off Data services so balance won't deducted.
  • Don't expect good offers from company.
  • Some plans won't activate by balance they need to be recharged by selecting special recharge option on wallet apps or visiting retailers.
Okay bro..thanks for helping 😊...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock