Cryptocurrency News & Updates

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,217

Mr monk

Banned
Reaction score
Over half a trillion dollars of value has been wiped off the entire cryptocurrency market in just under a month, as the prices of popular digital coins plunge.
On January 7, the market capitalization or value of the entire cryptocurrency market hit an all-time high of $835.69 billion, according to Coinmarketcap.com, a website that takes into account the prices of over 1,000 digital coins across different exchanges. In early trade on Tuesday, the value of the cryptocurrency market had plunged to $278.53 billion, marking a more than $557.1 billion drop since the record high.

Over $550 billion of value wiped off cryptocurrencies since their record high just under a month ago

Anyone into this crypto currency and NFTs?

Salman Khan recently promoted something called Gari Tokens which are NFTs.

I have started to read about it. I think it is something like a digital receipt to prove that you bought something. For example, the shirt you are wearing. How to prove that you bought it and not stole it? If you own an NFT associated with the shirt in your digital wallet, you can prove that you bought the shirt.

Opensea is an NFT marketplace.

Stoner Cats is an OTT series you can watch with stoner cat NFTs: Stoner Cats

Last edited:
Ranveer Singh says crypto isn't 'Bohot Hard' in CoinSwitch Kuber ad. Singh has been roped in as the brand's first-ever brand ambassador.

Ram Gopal Varma too joins the crypto bandwagon. Releases his movie "DANGEROUS" as an NFT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock