CRED - credit card bill payments app related discussions

Pallab501

Reaction score
Anyone here use CRED app for credit card bill payment? Today I installed CRED app but unable to register. I already have 758 CIBIL score but they are showing I can't use CRED without 750 credit score. They are showing me some Experian score which is 584 for me. I heard that Experian credit score is always 20-50 points higher than CIBIL. but in my case it's vice versa. Why?

3D1ZOXz.jpg

19jA0eq.png

Anyone here use CRED app for credit card bill payment? Today I installed CRED app but unable to register. I already have 758 CIBIL score but they are showing I can't use CRED without 750 credit score. They are showing me some Experian score which is 584 for me. I heard that Experian credit score is always 20-50 points higher than CIBIL. but in my case it's vice versa. Why?

3D1ZOXz.jpg

19jA0eq.png

Never used it due to bad reputation/reviews about cred. You shouldn't be having this issue, with score anyway.

You have just started using a new credit card as far as I can remember...It will take more time to get a decent Experian score...I personally don't use CRED but I can suggest to keep using your credit card more & more & keep checking your scores...After 3-6 months you should be able to register in CRED as your Experian score will improve by then & also your CIBIL...

I personally don't use CRED...Sorry for the typo previously in the above comment...I fixed that...

And you can check all the scores in the Paisabazaar app also... :)

Last edited:
You have just started using a new credit card as far as I can remember...It will take more time to get a decent Experian score...I personally don't use CRED but I can suggest to keep using your credit card more & more & keep checking your scores...After 3-6 months you should be able to register in CRED as your Experian score will improve by then & also your CIBIL...
I'm am also surprised how I got 758 score. My credit card is only 4 months old. Few days back i checked my CIBIL score through wishfin and in my profile section my date of birth is mentioned wrong so I raised a dispute & mailed them about this and after few days they send me a updated and detailed Credit Report for free.
Edit: ok thanks will never use this app. Read some bad reviews on reddit about this app.

Last edited:
I'm am also surprised how I got 758 score. My credit card is only 4 months old. Few days back i checked my CIBIL score through wishfin and in my profile section my date of birth is mentioned wrong so I raised a dispute & mailed them about this and after few days they send me a updated and detailed Credit Report for free.
That is nice of them...Generally disputing & correcting data costs but it's good that they did it for free for you... :)

After 6 months, your score will increase...You can also download the Paisabazaar android app...I use both Wishfin & the Paisabazaar app because the later also shows me Experian, CRIF, Equifax scores alongwith the CIBIL score...

Until you can use CRED, just continue to pay every bills on or before due date & never miss a single due date...Your CIBIL & Experian will both increase... :)

That is nice of them...Generally disputing & correcting data costs but it's good that they did it for free for you... :)

After 6 months, your score will increase...You can also download the Paisabazaar android app...I use both Wishfin & the Paisabazaar app because the later also shows me Experian, CRIF, Equifax scores alongwith the CIBIL score...

Until you can use CRED, just continue to pay every bills on or before due date & never miss a single due date...Your CIBIL & Experian will both increase... :)
Also, if it's only one credit card then no use of cred app, you can use PayTM or Phonepe also which have credit card payment options and rewards you with some vouchers or cashback.

Cred is good for those who have multiple cards to manage and paying all bills from one place using UPI is absolutely hassle free.

3D1ZOXz.jpg

19jA0eq.png
For me it is reverse. Experian it shows 715 but cibil its 777 still I can't register.

Yes CRED requires a certain CIBIL score for you to start using it, I have been using it for more than a year, a great application with good offers and a terrific UI, even their auto read statement feature is really good, it automatically calculates the amount you have to pay for all cards, never faced any issue till them now on using it with HDFC, faced an issue with Amazon Pay ICICI card in which there was some confusion.

But overall I love this app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock