Discussion COVID 19 - Lockdowns and Restrictions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 39,125
People are already dying, so many people in my Circle are adversely affected due to this wave. Many of my relatives have passed away untimely death or struggling to survive in ICU or ventilator.

Complete lockdown with support to the needy people is much needed right now.
Yes Brother it's true that people are dying because of covid. In my circle also lot of relatives have tested positive and one of my close relatives is in ICU due to severe lung infection. Even I myself also tested positive and currently in home quarantine and I am seriously worried for my family about their safety.
But, their is one other truth also that these lockdown causes huge financial loses and if we won't work then what we will eat?? and think about those who live by earning on daily basis how they will survive??

Yes Brother it's true that people are dying because of covid. In my circle also lot of relatives have tested positive and one of my close relatives is in ICU due to severe lung infection. Even I myself also tested positive and currently in home quarantine and I am seriously worried for my family about their safety.
But, their is one other truth also that these lockdown causes huge financial loses and if we won't work then what we will eat?? and think about those who live by earning on daily basis how they will survive??
Get well soon dear and yes, I agree to consequences complete lockdown may bring to daily wage earners.

Even I myself also tested positive and currently in home quarantine and I am seriously worried for my family about their safety.
Take care and get well soon bro. Praying for your better health. 🙏

Lockdown is not a solution. Only people having money can escape from that those don't have they will die of that. There are still lot of daily wagers now who are not able to get up from COVID19 Phase 1 Lockdown.
Also whether its state or central government, its literally difficult for them to meet the needs of every deserving people in our country

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock