• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 39,135

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As Maharashtra battles a Covid resurgence, fear and anticipation of an impending lockdown is driving many migrant workers in Nashik back to their hometowns in Madhya Pradesh, UP, Bihar and Bengal before the border gates potentially close.

In my opinion, in an Indian scenario and our behavior, lockdowns only postpone the inevitable. The only plausible reasoning for a lockdown is if oxygen, medicines, beds are running out. That way it gives time for the hospitals to use the delepting resources to treat the current patients and increase supply before the next set of patients come in.

In my opinion, in an Indian scenario and our behavior, lockdowns only postpone the inevitable. The only plausible reasoning for a lockdown is if oxygen, medicines, beds are running out. That way it gives time for the hospitals to use the delepting resources to treat the current patients and increase supply before the next set of patients come in.
Agreed in addition to what you said ,if there is a lockdown i hope government takes it as an opportunity to vaccinate as many as possible across the age groups to reduce the eventual load on healthcare.I am so depressed to see that neither the different state governments nor the center is working on war foot to address the problem.More than the elected representatives its the Babudom which has failed India with its tunnel vision.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock