Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

There is no point in including more when vaccine isn't available. In my state, we used to vaccinated above 2.5. Lakh people a day. Now day befor yesterday we did it to less than 1 lakh. It's all fault of GOI. They should have invested more to create more supply chain before vaccine was approved. Like Serum Institute said. When Countries like US, UK, EU were investing in Supply chain, we did nothing. Now we are suffering for it!
That's the point we ignore basic health infrastructure in the hope of nothing would happen.We had 2-3 months from peak of last year where we could have augmented the supply chain,involved the private players,had helped SII in expanding its facilities,improved the healthcare.Why we didn't do it is something only Modiji can answer and this would never happen.

Anyone here have any real life experience of clot side effects of Covishield? Like in their family or nears one after vaccination? Kindly share here.

Anyone here have any real life experience of clot side effects of Covishield? Like in their family or nears one after vaccination? Kindly share here.
In India, suspected vaccine related incidents have been 700 out of 10 crore vaccinated which is 0.0007%. Out of those 700, actual clotting incidents might be even lower.
So there is still scarcity of data. But our news outlets will be all over it like flies on goo once they have some data. There is also speculation that young women on birth control pills are more susceptible. But this is again just that.. a speculation as it was a common thing among nurses in Denmark who got blood clots.

All my family members who were eligible have taken Covishield and only one aunt had fever and extreme weakness for 1 day. But next day she was fine as if nothing happened.

I am delaying 2nd vaccine dose for mom and in-laws so that gap is 2-3 months. I read it increases efficacy to 90%. Whether that info sent out by our Playboy Adar Poonawala was just to cover-up production shortages or he was being genuine?? …. time will tell.

Last edited:
All my family members who were eligible have taken Covishield and only one aunt had fever and extreme weakness for 1 day. But next day she was fine as if nothing happened.
Same here with my family members.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock