Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

how is that apart from usa/india/brazil most of Europe has flattern curve ????

does any one believe here numbers provide by russia/iran ???

how is that india/usa are not able to control numbers

is it because of size/populations

both india/usa have multi-gov at various level of governance where different party rule and most of them work cross purpose

how is that apart from usa/india/brazil most of Europe has flattern curve ????

does any one believe here numbers provide by russia/iran ???

how is that india/usa are not able to control numbers

is it because of size/populations

both india/usa have multi-gov at various level of governance where different party rule and most of them work cross purpose
Usa because trump and his followers r id*ots..refuse to wear masks and follow rules...imagine if the president himself is so unscientific. And blm protests also may have contributed.
India because of population, migration and infrastructure issues...same could be for brazil too.

Oh! God. I am caught in a bad situation. My neighbour tested positive. I went and bought groceries for my old grandmother and my aunt who has cancer just today morning. I am so scared. It's so terrifying. I literally feeling numb inside. I dunno what to do. Me getting sick is not worrying. What if same happens to sick and elderly. 🙁

Oh! God. I am caught in a bad situation. My neighbour tested positive. I went and bought groceries for my old grandmother and my aunt who has cancer just today morning. I am so scared. It's so terrifying. I literally feeling numb inside. I dunno what to do. Me getting sick is not worrying. What if same happens to sick and elderly. 🙁
the only thing we can do is follow all rules and hope for best. don't let elders outside at any cost. its better to order groceries home and be exposed to one person than go out and and getting exposed to many.

the only thing we can do is follow all rules and hope for best. don't let elders outside at any cost. its better to order groceries home and be exposed to one person than go out and and getting exposed to many.
Been following all the rules bro. We have isolated ourselves.

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro has tested positive for the "little flu".
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock