Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Not all who affected were on vacations and just because their vacation photos get a million likes doesn't mean that the common public hasn't gone on vacations in this time.I have a Colleague who travels to Maharashtra every weekend.Moreover,generally these people live in a much more secure and healthy environment than us.
Common people didn't left the country on vacations. And no wonder secure and healthy environment got them infected. Remember Australians and New Zealanders not leaving their continent to avoid virus outbreaks? We should've learnt from them.

Common people didn't left the country on vacations. And no wonder secure and healthy environment got them infected. Remember Australians and New Zealanders not leaving their continent to avoid virus outbreaks? We should've learnt from them.
Most of these actors went to maldives on a sponsored trip.How going to a Foreign country on a private jet where there are minimal cases of Corona would have increased the likelyhood of them getting infected?

Most of these actors went to maldives on a sponsored trip.How going to a Foreign country on a private jet where there are minimal cases of Corona would have increased the likelyhood of them getting infected?
How did almost everyone got infected than? How can they trust foreign countries health care system?

We all know what tabligi jamat did lmao and for your kind info People participating in the Kumbh Mela had to present their negative Corona report and they don't even spit to spread the virus lol
Stop being so stupid. Don't defend careless govt decisions. Bhakti is fine...andhbhakti is dangerous (to yourself and others). Allowing kumbh or any religious event for that matter during such an unprecedented surge of cases is stupid. I mean the very nature of event (large gathering) is against all covid guidelines. Humans and their stupidity shouldn't be underestimated even when measures are taken.

Lol indeed, didn't know negative Corona report guys can also spread Covid without spitting.
At least they are not spitting on other human beings .. they are not attacking front line workers like the TZ😂 and Negative report was needed but still some people can test positive later on just like the cases in IPL bio-bubbles.

UP CM Yogi Adityanath Covid reports came positive.

Source

Translation:
On getting the initial symptoms, I got Kovid checked and my report came back positive.

I am in self isolation and fully following the consultation of physicians. I am editing all tasks virtually.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock