Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

sorry for my rant
But I have one query has anybody or his/her any relative on this forum vaccinated for covid-19.I new first time requirement is to get registered but why for second does registration is required ????

What type of babu---doom is running this country ????

India is called software power house ...Cannt they make simple software where once age , date of vaccination , type of vaccination(covshield/covax or any other) taken is taking into account/database and next time time a simple call/sms to that person and auto-appointment is done. They can use adhaar number so that there is no duplication.

How many of those who have taken 1 does knows that they have to make second appointment for second does whether its 28 days of 6-8 weeks.
It is those who are reading .,,but there may be general public who might not know...

this should start a general advertisement on tv/mobile for this

And if its all ready done then sorry for my rant

@A^00P you well know , nowadays most of village people using smart phones. All they know. You have awareness of these vaccination. You tell to few people. If we took the first dose , after 28 days note in the calander for the second dose.
Here I say with angry , our people know about unwanted things more. But these types of contents, they show assaults.

Btw my second dose on 16/03/21.
jqSi4Cb.jpg

I am surprised by lack of any support from Indian govt. to SII to expand its operations while they leave no chance to do a photoshop when sending vaccines to poor countries made by them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock