Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

A NEW MYSTERIOUS RESPIRATORY DISEASE IS SPREADING ACROSS CHINA

WHO has made an official request to China for detailed information on an increase in respiratory illnesses and reported clusters of pneumonia in children.

At a press conference on 13 November 2023, Chinese authorities from the National Health Commission reported an increase in incidence of respiratory diseases in China. Chinese authorities attributed this increase to the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions and the circulation of known pathogens such as influenza, mycoplasma pneumoniae (a common bacterial infection which typically affects younger children), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Authorities stressed the need for enhanced disease surveillance in healthcare facilities and community settings, as well as strengthening the capacity of the health system to manage patients.

Kerala reported 115 fresh COVID-19 infections in the last 24 hours taking the total active cases of the virus in the state to 1,749, according to Union Health Ministry data.

292 fresh Covid cases in Kerala as of 341 cases nationwide today

Citing an ICMR study, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said Covid vaccines are not responsible for heart attacks.

Most of my family including myself has either breathing issue or skin disease after third vaccination. Our family didn't have history of any such diseases before. So stop lying and take responsibility and provide solutions.

Citing an ICMR study, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said Covid vaccines are not responsible for heart attacks.

My older cousin died yesterday night due to heart attack on a sleeper bus. He was only 40.

Last week my neighbour's nephew who was 40 also died due to heart attack while driving car.

Yesterday my friend's mother died due to heart attack while showering.

They all had two vaccines done. I didn't get even one because I wasn't sure about any vaccine from any country and didn't trust the test results were legit. I believe its more due to corona itself rather than the vaccines. Even I have gradually weakened after getting corona, but that could also be because I am in my 30s now.

My older cousin died yesterday night due to heart attack on a sleeper bus. He was only 40.

Last week my neighbour's nephew who was 40 also died due to heart attack while driving car.

They all had two vaccines done. I didn't get even one because I wasn't sure about any vaccine from any country and didn't trust the test results were legit. I believe its more due to corona itself rather than the vaccines. Even I have gradually weakened after getting corona, but that could also be because I am in my 30s now.
My deepest condolences for you and your family's loss.

So Sad Yaar.. Om Shanti Om.

Take Care Brother. God give you strength to recover from this testing days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock