Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

What's government strategy? Lockdown 5.0? If lockdown 5.0 happens it's gonna be blueprint to destroy our economy. Media virus has glorified the overrated migrant crisis because of lack of fresh content. Migrants are filling up quarantine centre. Hogging up public fund in the name of 14 day quarantine vacation.

Now how are we are supposed to revive local economies with 500% more COVID-19 cases than it was during lockdown.

Infections no longer fears India as much as bills and job security does.

Source

How ridiculously. People are complaining about food. Demanding cigarettes. Throwing food and tantrum at a quarantine centre in Assam.

Baby Tries To Wake Dead Mother At Bihar Station In Endless Migrant Crisis

What's government strategy? Lockdown 5.0? If lockdown 5.0 happens it's gonna be blueprint to destroy our economy. Media virus has glorified the overrated migrant crisis because of lack of fresh content. Migrants are filling up quarantine centre. Hogging up public fund in the name of 14 day quarantine vacation.

Now how are we are supposed to revive local economies with 500% more COVID-19 cases than it was during lockdown.

Infections no longer fears India as much as bills and job security does.

Just like they glorified Tablighi isuue due to lack of content? must be fun living in a bubble huh ?

Baby Tries To Wake Dead Mother At Bihar Station In Endless Migrant Crisis

Just like they glorified Tablighi isuue due to lack of content? must be fun living in a bubble huh ?
No, they bought the negative media attention to themselves.
Source

And I syphatize with the baby. He doesn't deserve to go through what he is going through.

But I hate the parents if you don't have strong financial backing. Why do you give birth? You punish both yourself and your children for the rest of both yours and an innocent child's life.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock