Discussion Content unavailable on OTT

Star NXT

Reaction score
This thread is to discuss about content you really want to watch but you cannot find it on any OTT apps.

I am a huge Mohanlal fan. I really want to watch an old movie of his called "Madrasile Mon". Not available on any OTT apps including YouTube. Hope it comes soon on OTT.

Star has rights of Air Crash Investigation but they don't usually air it on Nat Geo and also removed from Hotstar for God knows why. Now in India it is nowhere available to watch legally 😔

Star has rights of Air Crash Investigation but they don't usually air it on Nat Geo and also removed from Hotstar for God knows why. Now in India it is nowhere available to watch legally 😔
Star sucks big time. I was eagerly waiting for Disney+ to launch in India to watch my favourite Disney and ABC Family's shows. My favourites like Wizards of the Waverly Place, Melissa & Joey, The Secrets Life of American Teenager is nowhere to be found. Even new shows like The Goldbergs is missing.

I think rights shifted to ViacomCBS...because here in US it's on Paramount+

Was trying to find "The Middle" on OTT apps after watching 2-3 random episodes on Comedy Central. Not available in India

Go (2007)

Had the DVDRip of this movie but lost it. It is badly rated but I really like it for some reason. It has comedy, action, romance everything.

Oops...Found on hotstar. Didn't get it when searched " go 2007". But searched "kay kay menon" and it was there.

Bad print though. Aspect ratio is wrong. Black bar only on top. Bottom bar missing.

JtoyLMu.jpg

Last edited:
Was trying to find "The Middle" on OTT apps after watching 2-3 random episodes on Comedy Central. Not available in India
It use to be available on Prime Video until late last year. I finished season 1 and 2. Now I am watching from Season 4 onwards on Comedy Central. It's an amazing show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock