Good News Completed my Home flooring plan

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
its a 885 Sq. ft. plan with 2BHK for Ground Floor. drawn by me by a free software on windows 10
any suggestion for improvement ?
PaE8fOR.png

its a 885 Sq. ft. plan with 2BHK for Ground Floor. drawn by me by a free software on windows 10
any suggestion for improvement ?
PaE8fOR.png
Can you provide more info? Like from which way people are going to enter? If the gate is through stairs portion, then drawing room should be near to that. If they will directly enter through drawing room, then bed room should move. Master bedroom should be deeper. Also bed in bed room 2 need to shift. As there is dining room infront of it and if your door is open, then there is lack of privacy. People eating there can see you sleeping or doing other things. You should consult some great designer in your city. They will take 2000 only and will make a great plan according to what you need. In longer run, it will be helpful. (Suggestions only)

Kitchen is too small bro. There's barely any space. Even the living room can be made bigger. Dining room I feel is fine and the extra space will be needed if you plan on having poojas or other rituals in your place. Get it done by some civil engineer though. They're there for a reason. Yes, you can have some inputs while he plans and make sure you don't neglect vastu even if you don't care about it. It shouldn't be a problem in future even if you don't plan on selling the place.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock