• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,283

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New Delhi: Apart from the celebration and joy that comes to toppers of the Indian Institutes of Technology - Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) also come unsolicited attention from coaching institutes that falsely claim to be behind the success of the candidates.

Prudhvitej Immadi, who had achieved the all-India rank 1 in the difficult to crack IIT-JEE has claimed that a coaching class that had spammed its notes to him two years ago is now falsely taking credit for his success in the entrance test.

"A coaching class had sent some notes to me free of cost when I was in Class XI. I don't know why they sent me those booklets as I had never contacted them and they had never spoken to me either. They have registered me as their student just because they sent me those notes," he said.

The private academy that is falsely claiming Prudhvitej to be its students is popular among medical aspirants and will now be cashing in on the large number of enrolments that it will receive due to its false claims.

After the IIT-JEE results were declared, several students who had secured the top ranks had been shocked to find their names linked with tutorials and coaching classes that they have never even attended.

Also, several toppers and high rankers have complained that ever since the results were declared, they have been badgered by politicians, touts and coaching academies, requesting and even ready to pay them for appearing in advertisements, being a chief-guest or endorsing a product.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock