Seeking Help Clarity on Airtel Fiber + Amazon Prime Benefit

DjangoBaba123

Reaction score
Hi all. I am planning to take a new Airtel Fiber connection. In the Airtel website, it is showing that Amazon Prime is offered as free with my connection. Does that mean full benefits of Amazon Prime including Free Shipping and other such benefits on Amazon? Or does it only come with Amazon Prime Video?

Hi all. I am planning to take a new Airtel Fiber connection. In the Airtel website, it is showing that Amazon Prime is offered as free with my connection. Does that mean full benefits of Amazon Prime including Free Shipping and other such benefits on Amazon? Or does it only come with Amazon Prime Video?
Yes. You will get all benefits that comes with Amazon Prime. But do note that service is auto renewal. Cancel before it expires.

So, If I take 1 year plan, I'll get all Amazon benefits for 1 year including Free shipping and other such offers?

So, If I take 1 year plan, I'll get all Amazon benefits for 1 year including Free shipping and other such offers?
Dunno which plan you are opting for. If Amazon Prime comes with broadband plan you will get it for a full year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock