China Plans To Launch Its Own Digital Currency

cashless is the way to go into the future, its convenient, simple and transparent

They will charge commission everywhere. I use a govt bank, even they charge like ₹ 500 for 20K transaction. So we can guess what private banks will do. Especially when we have no choice.

Now I can pay 2k without paying a single paise as commission. We cannot do that in digital currency.

They will charge commission everywhere. I use a govt bank, even they charge like ₹ 500 for 20K transaction. So we can guess what private banks will do. Especially when we have no choice.

Now I can pay 2k without paying a single paise as commission. We cannot do that in digital currency.
Wow!! WHich bank ? I use UPI and NEFT on HDFC and never got charged. But yes, thats a possibility in future

Wow!! WHich bank ? I use UPI and NEFT on HDFC and never got charged. But yes, thats a possibility in future

If urgent funds required by relatives or friends, Im doing IMPS through Axis Bank Mobile App, Axis Bank charging Rs. 2.5 for Minimum transfer, Rs. 5 for more than Rs.1000/-s

That is how they lure you. Just like Jio. In the beginning, everything is free or cheap. Then comes the real treat.

I remember when I was a kid. Govt was promoting the use of LPG. They will come to your home and replace the cylinder. Now we know what they do when we ask for a replacement. 1 cylinder per month, you need to go to some point and carry a 15 kg cylinder to your home ( which is probably 100m away ) and all sort of mess.

HDFC started charging for P2P UPI transactions (20 transaction are free), I was charged this month. :mad:

Please note that effective May 3, 2020, the first 20 ‘send money P2P (peer to peer)' fund transfers via UPI will be free. Subsequent fund transfers will incur a nominal fee.
All payments in the UPI peer-to-merchant (P2M) category such as bill payments and shopping, both online and in-store, will remain free of charge.

The charges for P2P fund transfers via UPI are as follows:

No. of "Send money" fund transfers (P2P)Transaction value below or equal to Rs 1,000Transaction value above Rs 1,000
From 1st to 20thFreeFree
From 21st onwardsRs 2.75 + applicable GSTRs 4.75 + applicable GST

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock