Cheap and best VPN

sunnilkumar

Reaction score
Good morning all
Plz suggest best VPN free or cheap price chargeable for pc/phone

Last edited:
Among the good ones, SurfShark is the cheapest.

It's ₹169/month if you get the 2 year plan.

You get 3 months extra if you use any influencer's code. You can try Mrwhosetheboss's code.

IUs1KbV.jpg

Also, you can share it with unlimited number of people.

Alternatively, you can check out Nord VPN as well. It is apparently better, but is also a bit costlier.

You can use PewDiePie's code for extra discount and 1 free month.

MAzIFqe.jpg

ExpressVPN is considered the BEST. But it is also the costliest.

Honestly, I would recommend to hold your purchase for sometime. Till we get a clear idea about the future of VPNs in India.

I'm using TunnelBear paid VPN. It is cheap and works great for me. The VPN offers free 500MB free monthly data so you can try out before purchasing. The price is relatively low (~Rs. 1200) if you subscribe via Play Store. It supports torrenting, 5 active devices, and has no logs policy. It also includes a GhostBear feature that "makes encrypted data less detectable to governments, businesses, and ISPs. It does this by making VPN traffic less detectable on your network, making it harder to block."

Norton 360 Deluxe 3 Devices (Price Rs. 999 for a year), comes with Norton AV + Norton Secure VPN. It does not support torrenting.
Trial: 14-days free -> Norton 360 | 360° protection for your connected world

Logs policy 👇
Norton Secure VPN does not log information about where you browse on the Internet. Norton Secure VPN collects other limited data in accordance with the NortonLifeLock Global Privacy Statement and the Product Privacy Notice.

in Subspace app, members are providing 100/- Per month VPN service (email sharing)
i want to know if i use sharing VPN service then does they(admin- who bought monthly subscription plan) everything know what i browse ?
what password i use during browsing, can they know ?

Last edited:
in Subspace app, members are providing 100/- Per month VPN service (email sharing)
i want to know if i use sharing VPN service then does they(admin- who bought monthly subscription plan) everything know what i browse ?
what password i use during browsing, can they know ?
No

I would suggest to wait for a few months and see what happens wrt the VPN law the government introduced recently.
Many of the foreign VPNs will exit India soon IMO..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock