Canon has lost user's cloud files with no option of restoring

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,176
This shows how unreliable cloud storage is
Unreliable their cloud storage is. Had they used Azure, AWS or Google cloud for storing files, they wouldn't have had this problem. Their security levels are too high. They were using some custom on Premise Windows machines...

I thought storing my files in online is safe and reliable than storing it in Hard disks or external storage devices.
Now I have to rethink my opinion

I thought storing my files in online is safe and reliable than storing it in Hard disks or external storage devices.

bro , we can keep in online cloud . still it is better to keep back up in hard drive of important files , as even cloud storage data is stored in their servers .

Google drive, One drive, Box, Dropbox are very reliable and very safe. They have multiple copies of your same file on different servers. You will not get any downtime. Their security is also very high.

Mega too is safe, but certain countries and ISPs have flagged it unsafe for reasons I'm not aware of.

Mega too is safe, but certain countries and ISPs have flagged it unsafe for reasons I'm not aware of.
Piracy. Here you have availability to directly copy files to your Mega accounts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock