Can Anyone Name That English Song?

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Hi guys

Since last night, I cant stop thinking about one song and I request English song lovers to help me in finding out that song.

Approx. 15 years back, when there were very less TV channels, Channel V used to show only English songs and I think at that time the channel feed was not Indian.

At that time a song was telecased a lot, in which a girl comes and dives into a swimming pool. After a few seconds of underwater swimming, she comes outside of the pool and after that I cant remember exactly.

There was no n*d*ty or anything wrong in that song.

I just want to refresh my memories by watching that song again.

I'll highly appreciate if someone can name that English song. I'm sure if I watch that song again, I'll immediately recall it. :)

Thanks in advance.

^^ No mate. Its not that song. In my song, the girl used to come from somewhere and jump into swimming pool. After that she entered into a place covered with transparent curtains where she used to wear her dress. I cant remember exact details.

But I appreciate your help. May be now you get some idea about my song. :)

its difficult to guess dis way :s

do u remember some of d lyrics, few words or atleast d music.... ??

Pretty gud effort @creality bro. :clap
Situations seem to be similar..... jumping into d pool... then changing behind d curtains ;)

DTH Fan said:
Awesome. Awesome. That was the song. :eek:hya

Thank you so much.

Thanks again for helping bro. I didnt remember lyrics but now we know the song. :sp

Gr8... so finally u got to see ur childhood song.. and refreshed ur memory :)

shawl_who said:
Pretty gud effort @creality bro. :clap
Situations seem to be similar..... jumping into d pool... then changing behind d curtains ;)

It was pretty easy for me. When I read the description, I only thought of 'Honey'. :)
DTH Fan said:
Awesome. Awesome. That was the song. :eek:hya

Thank you so much.

Thanks again for helping bro. I didnt remember lyrics but now we know the song. :sp

Great! I know how it feels when you cant remember the song, movie, tv show, actor name from an old memory. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock