Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
ylnmK3h.png

The next Call of Duty is coming later this year. Today, Activision announced that the latest entry in the military shooter series, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (inexplicably styled Black Ops IIII in the official logo), will be launching on October 12th. It’s the first entry in the Black Ops subseries since 2015, and it follows last year’s Call of Duty: WWII.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is coming this October

Last edited:
It is very hard to wait till May for the global reveal. Wonder if it is going to be boots on the ground or advanced exo suit movement based multiplayer. Very excited about the singleplayer story setting.

I played COD 2 last, after that i didnt get time to play any games. Yes i wanted GTA 5 also, but the size of the game is so huge that my PC cant support it, Graphics is awesome.

I want to play COD 4 also, waiting for it to be available.

I played COD 2 last, after that i didnt get time to play any games. Yes i wanted GTA 5 also, but the size of the game is so huge that my PC cant support it, Graphics is awesome.

I want to play COD 4 also, waiting for it to be available.
Yeah bro GTA 5 is a amazing game and whenever i get time i plays it in my laptop.. :wink:

But GTA 5 Size is not that much big its just 67 GB compare to the call of duty black ops 3 with all dlc it size was around 120 GB..:lol:

2DaNk.png

but if you have 4g ram in your pc and having i3 5th or 6th gen than you can also play this game without graphic card

Yeah bro GTA 5 is a amazing game and whenever i get time i plays it in my laptop.. :wink:
But GTA 5 Size is not that much big its just 67 GB compare to the call of duty black ops 3 with all dlc it size was around 120 GB..:lol:

but if you have 4g ram in your pc and having i3 5th or 6th gen than you can also play this game without graphic card

OMG :skd: COD 3 size is 120GB. then COD 4 will be more or less same.

Yeah, by PC is not i3 bro, planning to buy a new lappy soon. I want to play GTA 5 :verysad:

Hey! If anyone of you have Black Ops 4? Can let me know. We can play sometime together.

But, I would suggest better buy Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege if you've been planning to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock