Byju's to replace Oppo as Team India's jersey sponsor.

The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is pleased to welcome India’s leading education and learning app BYJU’S (Think and Learn Private Limited) as the official Team India sponsor from 5th September, 2019 until 31st March, 2022.BYJU’S will be taking over all associated sponsor rights of the current team sponsor OPPO mobiles India private limited (OPPO). BYJU’S will now be seen on the Indian team jersey from September 2019 when the home series against South Africa begins.
Source

Off topic : Byju is the most overpriced and overrated service I've ever came across. Even Netflix's pricing in India can be justified. I can promise you these ads on t-shirts won't make any difference until you stop ripping off middle class parents with ridiculous pricing. Khan Academy is both free and useful to students. I wish there was a donate button on the button. I would have donated all the money I've earned via play store on Khan Academy.

Off topic : Byju is the most overpriced and overrated service I've ever came across. Even Netflix's pricing in India can be justified. I can promise you these ads on t-shirts won't make any difference until you stop ripping off middle class parents with ridiculous pricing. Khan Academy is both free and useful to students. I wish there was a donate button on the button. I would have donated all the money I've earned via play store on Khan Academy.
Off topic. You too an Android developer?

You can try to contact them and offer your donation, they may accept it :tup:
Off topic. You too an Android developer?
No, bros. I am not an Android developer. I earned thousands by filling surveys which unfortunately could be spent on play store. When I start working I'll definitely help Khan Academy via other means. They have helped me a lot.

Star-Oppo-Byju's..the array has no compromise in advertising and no mercy towards customers. Thats why they are becoming the jersey sponsors....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock