• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 697
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jain76

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm searching at the moment for a new Smartwatch. I really like the Apple Smartwatches but I think they are a little bit too expensive for me and I would like a similar one. Are there any other good smartwatches on the market that I can purchase that have the same quality and style as the apple ones? I have a Samsung Smartphone and it should work that I can connect both. I hope you all stay safe and healthy in these difficult times and hope someone can help me out!
Thank you

I have the Fitbit smartwatch and I'm very happy with it! There are so many different options you can choose nowadays you don't really need the Apple one. I think you can connect every smartwatch with Samsung Device but I'm not 100% sure.

I have the Fitbit lite and I'm very happy with it. Aadimoolan is right, you don't necessarily need an apple smart watch especially that you are a Samsung smartphone user. There are many alternatives for smart watches you can choose that are even better than the ones with the apple logo :). You should always check beforehand if you can connect a smartwatch with your mobile device, otherwise, you may have to send it back. I hope I was able to help you and wish you also good health!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for Fossil smartwatch which is the affordable wear Os watch where you can install Google maps and other apps from playstore.
Amazefit is also a better option you will get some reasonable watches below 10k ( you can sideload apps ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock