OTF Exclusive Bayern Munich are the Champions of Bundesliga Season 2020-2021

They never showed more than 5-6 matches per week, even that figure was very rare.

Per match cost is almost comes to almost 67 paise on Fancode.
agree with you partialy but i am in doubt in india who watches all matches of bundesliga.
unlike dortmund and bayern
so two match fan base is mostly here in india and too the extended of team leipzig i doubt after timo werner gone anyone watch that team match also. i doubt anyone will know all bundesliga teams names without goggled.
on the other hand for just streaming ponit of view star sports show bundesliga matches effective cost zero as if you have jio connection then you can watch star channels through jio tv via hotstar and cost will be as per your jio internet plan

and after giving one week free now start charging 😅😅
cost is way high compared to star sports and even they not giving tv experience but charge this much for digital experience.
per month cost = 16rs appox(couted as 12 month season)
match wise = 2rs(if 2 matches happen in one week price calculation on one week base)
in terms of that star sports tv viewing cost less
match wise = 1.46( 2 match per week in week in terms of week matchday calculation **base price taken as 22rs if on star select 2 then price also less what showing in calculation)

This will make the league unpopular even more, later no broadcaster will show interest.

agree with you partialy but i am in doubt in india who watches all matches of bundesliga.
unlike dortmund and bayern
so two match fan base is mostly here in india and too the extended of team leipzig i doubt after timo werner gone anyone watch that team match also. i doubt anyone will know all bundesliga teams names without goggled.
on the other hand for just streaming ponit of view star sports show bundesliga matches effective cost zero as if you have jio connection then you can watch star channels through jio tv via hotstar and cost will be as per your jio internet plan

I hardly watched any match through jio /hotstar as the picture quality was not up to the mark on mobile phone.

I preferred to watch Bundesliga on Tv as HD quality was noticeably superior than mobile quality.

Any huge football league is not defined by 2-3 teams. Its defined by the quality of players and the quality of the national team and their performance.

If I go by your logic "all teams of any league are not known by anyone", then you are definitely wrong. Fan clubs of European leagues, including Bundesliga are widespread all over the world, including India and they are not limited to just Bayern / Dortmund.

I have been following Bundesliga ever since Neo Sports started showing.

Ligue 1 & German bundesliga are known for unearthing young talents and departure of one Timo Werner / Kai Havertz will not diminish the quality of a team like Red Bull Leipzig or Bayer Leverkusen.

The EPL is full of players who have grown in either Ligue1 /2 or Bundesliga.

This is not the fault of the league, its the broadcasters who are unwilling to get rights.

The league was rigid too, they were not ready to lower the prices or change the timings to suit more viewers.

The league was rigid too, they were not ready to lower the prices or change the timings to suit more viewers.

Why would they change the times to suit asian markets and harm their faithful supporters in Germany, who live and breathe football?

Bundesliga has the highest average occupancy per game among the top 5 leagues in Europe.

Anyway, their current timings are not very bad when translated to IST. Only matches on Friday being at 0000 hrs, otherwise their Saturday and Sunday matches all end by midnight.

I have been watching EPL/BPL since 2003.There was a time when the premier league really had a vacuum of top players.I mean if you have the likes of Arshavin,Kuyt as face of premier league promo then there is obviously serious lack of quality players.But overall i always felt that PL was like a package made for TV & Fans unlike the other leagues.A big part of this is down to selfish nature of top clubs in Spain,Italy and to an extent Germany.Even the 20th placed PL team earns more money that La Liga teams other than Barca and Madrid from broadcasting.PL teams have the money to buy quality players if they can convince them and this to a large extent is responsible for shock results you often see in PL.

I have been watching EPL/BPL since 2003.There was a time when the premier league really had a vacuum of top players.I mean if you have the likes of Arshavin,Kuyt as face of premier league promo then there is obviously serious lack of quality players.But overall i always felt that PL was like a package made for TV & Fans unlike the other leagues.A big part of this is down to selfish nature of top clubs in Spain,Italy and to an extent Germany.Even the 20th placed PL team earns more money that La Liga teams other than Barca and Madrid from broadcasting.PL teams have the money to buy quality players if they can convince them and this to a large extent is responsible for shock results you often see in PL.
Yes. Then another main difference between EPL and other league is that you can always except top clubs to be beaten from lower club and even to the extent a surprise wining of title by a mid table or lower club. Compare it to La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue it always 1-2 teams at max. The best example was Last GW's Man U vs CP match. Palace was 14 last season. Man U was 3. Still they beat Man U in old Trafford!

2l7CYUE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock