Bulbbul | Netflix | 24th June 2020

After She, Hasmukh and Betaal. Who's excited for another Netflix original?

After She, Hasmukh and Betaal. Who's excited for another Netflix original?
It's from Clean Slate Entertainment. The last one from them (Patal Lok) was loved by everyone. And the cast is really good (including some renowned actors from Bengali Industry). Hope it doesn't let us down. 🤞🏻

It's from Clean Slate Entertainment. The last one from them (Patal Lok) was loved by everyone. And the cast is really good (including some renowned actors from Bengali Industry). Hope it doesn't let us down. 🤞🏻
Don't judge me for saying this. Pataal Lok was the most overrated Amazon original ever. Also that logic less simple ending aren't my cup of tea.

Don't judge me for saying this. Pataal Lok was the most overrated Amazon original ever. Also that logic less simple ending aren't my cup of tea.
I was talking according to the majority point of view. Most people loved it. Many say it's easily among the Top 3.

I was talking according to the majority point of view. Most people loved it. Many say it's easily among the Top 3.
There was nothing left to watch during quarantine. Give audience movie like Race 3. They will still appreciate it.

Now Streaming: Bulbbul | Netflix Official Site

GYgSeDF.png

Finished watching. It was pretty good. I won't say it's a horror film. More like a sad love story.
7/10
It was only 1h 34m. Short & Perfect. Glad they didn't drag it unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock