BSNL to ramp up 4G service; releases Tender for 57,000 new 4G sites

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
BSNL-Banner-1200px-1024x569.jpg

State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is all set to ramp its 4G services across the country. The company last month released a tender for installing 57,000 new 4G sites across the country. The tender listed on...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: BSNL to ramp up 4G service; releases Tender for 57,000 new 4G sites. Please add to the discussion here.

here I'm still using BSNL 2G on my 4G SIM, and the connection isn't even stable, network comes & goes frequently. Registered complain, no action taken..

here I'm still using BSNL 2G on my 4G SIM, and the connection isn't even stable, network comes & goes frequently. Registered complain, no action taken..
it's Ok, BSNL recently laid off huge staffs and Lock Down is going on so ground level maintenance is not possible in this time .
leave BSNL, here Jio still not responded my tweet and its already 3 days.
and Airtel , Not providing resolution from last 15days. though their deadline was 2nd of April.
so as you can see everyone not providing good customer service now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock