BSNL to offer unlimited voice calls on Sundays and night hours for Rs 49

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,423
Unless they improve their services, nothing will work. Only reducing tarrif is not the key in this competitive world and bsnl/mtnl are way behind in the competition.

Ritesh said:
Unless they improve their services, nothing will work. Only reducing tarrif is not the key in this competitive world and bsnl/mtnl are way behind in the competition.
Well said

They should first reduce the BB plan chargers and increase their fup limits.

dinee said:
They should first reduce the BB plan chargers and increase their fup limits.

Only if they provide BB through FTTH then it will be possible. Private operators doing it everywhere where as BSNL is in decade's old DSL technology.

Bapun Raz said:
Only if they provide BB through FTTH then it will be possible. Private operators doing it everywhere where as BSNL is in decade's old DSL technology.
Bro, Airtel doing much much better job than bsnl with same dsl tech.

Ritesh said:
Bro, Airtel doing much much better job than bsnl with same dsl tech.

How much speed airtel provides with dsl, bro? BSNL provides 8 Mbps max.

Vicky said:
I think 16mbps max speed in airtel bro,currently i'm using 8mbps :shy
Airtel fiber not available in your area?

Bapun Raz said:
Airtel fiber not available in your area?
No bro.. max available in my city is 16 Mbps but in my area only 8 Mbps is there and am using it. Currently upgradation work is going on and hopefully speeds will bump up.
One of the best part of Airtel is service is done within 4 hrs. Very active staff is present in our area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock