BSNL Tariff Plans | Kolkata & West Bengal

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
BSNL has officially started testing their much awaited 4G services in Kolkata (few parts) in December 2019, and it is scheduled to be officially launch by March 31st 2020! But still most people aren't aware of the Pre-paid plans offered by the state-run telecom operator.. So here I'm sharing their Tariff Plans in Kolkata & WB circle―↓

FRC: (First time Recharge for new customers)
PriceData (FuP ; reduced speed)VoiceSMSValidity (freebies ; plan)extras
₹106 / ₹107​
1GB/day ; then 40kbps250minutes/day100/day24days ; 28days
₹1081GB/day250minutes/day500 total28days ; 90days
₹1863GB/day ; then 40kbps250minutes/day100/day28days
₹3652GB/day ; then 80kbps250minutes/day100/day60days ; 365daysfree PRBT for 60days
₹4291GB/day ; then 40kbps250minutes/day100/day81daysoccasionally 1GB/day extra
₹4851.5GB/day ; then 40kbps250minutes/day100/day90daysoccasionally 1GB/day extra
₹6662GB/day ; then 40kbps250minutes/day100/day134days
₹9973GB/day ; then 80kbps250minutes/day100/day180daysfree PRBT for 60days
₹999NIL250minutes/dayNIL240daysfree PRBT for 60days
₹16992GB/day ; then 40kbps250minutes/day100/day365daysfree PRBT+ Lokdhun ; occasionally extra data
₹19993GB/day ; then 80kbps250minutes/day100/day365daysfree PRBT+ Lokdhun ; occasionally extra days
you can extend or migrate to other plans by recharging any of the above FRC amount (except first two plans)

STV: (Special Tariff Vouchers)
VUw2D7Q.png

MUr7Zjp.png

VAS:
xDagHZf.png

plans are subject to be changed at any time, so confirm before recharge.】
you can also check via USSD & SMS:
uCpgxQ1.jpg

Hope you've found this thread helpful!:ok2:
#IamTRoy4

Last edited:
Account disconnection date is probably the date after which the number will be disconnected if there is no further recharge by then

Account disconnection date is probably the date after which the number will be disconnected if there is no further recharge by then
got it! last time the validity recharge was done in August 2019, now only using Data-only packs.

I am currently not recharging my BSNL number which I ported from AirTel as it was an additional AirTel number...Will recharging with the 22 plan enable incoming & outgoing validity till 30 days ?? I found about this plan just last night when I was searching for the cheapest validity extension plan of BSNL & I found the rate chart you have also given here...If this plan keeps the IC & OG active for 30 days, I will be recharging this plan on monthly basis from now as I don't need any data or talktime balance & only need the incoming calls to stay active on this BSNL number...

Last edited:
Also this site mentions some 11 plus 19 & 22 plans with 90 days validity...Are they still valid ??

BSNL kolkata Prepaid Plans 2020 |Talktime, Data, Special Recharge

"
₹1130Calls : 20 paisa/min (BSNL to BSNL calls ) & 20 paisa/min (BSNL to Other networks)
₹1990Calls : 20 paisa/min (BSNL to BSNL calls) & 20 paisa/min (BSNL to Other networks)
₹2290Calls : 30 Paisa/Min (All Local/STD voice calls in home circle )
"

Will recharging with the 22 plan enable incoming & outgoing validity till 30 days ??
yes! it activates IC/OG calls.

I've ported my Vodafone number to BSNL and recharged FRC 108 in august 2019, since last january only recharging Data plan, first rs.18 (1.8GB/day 2 days), then rs.56 (1.5GB/day 14 days). incoming still active, for outgoing need to recharge min.10 topup

Also this site mentions some 11 plus 19 & 22 plans with 90 days validity...Are they still valid ??
it's 3rd party website, might be invalid. only find VALID plans here Prepaid | BSNL Portal

Last edited:
22 plans with 90 days validity
Yesterday I recharged ₹22 + ₹10 topup, but no outgoing & incoming, not even send SMS & use existing available Data, then I called 1503, told me to recharge ₹75 (validity extension upto 90 days) plan ..& Now able to make calls & sms & using data!
aybBXPq.jpg

Yesterday I recharged ₹22 + ₹10 topup, but no outgoing & incoming, not even send SMS & use existing available Data, then I called 1503, told me to recharge ₹75 (validity extension upto 90 days) plan ..& Now able to make calls & sms & using data!
aybBXPq.jpg
Thanks for this...I was not sure about the 22 plan either so I was not recharging...My validity expired at the starting of this month but I didn't recharge to see what happens & BSNL automatically gave me additional validity till 26th...So now I will wait till 27th & see what happens...If at 27th, they don't increase the validity automatically again, then I will recharge with the 75 plan...I use this number for only incoming so I need that 90 days validity only, no need for data, outgoing or sms...Thanks for sharing otherwise I would have recharged with 22 & found that it doesn't increase the validity... :)

Thanks for this...I was not sure about the 22 plan either so I was not recharging...My validity expired at the starting of this month but I didn't recharge to see what happens & BSNL automatically gave me additional validity till 26th...So now I will wait till 27th & see what happens...If at 27th, they don't increase the validity automatically again, then I will recharge with the 75 plan...I use this number for only incoming so I need that 90 days validity only, no need for data, outgoing or sms...Thanks for sharing otherwise I would have recharged with 22 & found that it doesn't increase the validity... :)
you can check the tarrif plans (for validity extension) by sms sending LTP to 123, and to check current plan sms CTP to 123, see the last photo of the first post in this thread for more infos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock