• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,922

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

App’s new improved UI is designed to deliver ultimate control to you with the following power-packed features:
- Interactive dashboards with usage statistics.
- One-touch Recharge / Top-up of prepaid mobile with the recommended best plan for you
- Postpaid bill payment made easy: get information of total bill, unbilled and outstanding amount
- Manage account: add any BSNL number of your friends and family to your account and manage its transactions.
- The App alerts you on the expiry of your active plan/pack

Qp9HWLm.png

uqWZuP3.png

7OcL0nS.png

JeQgzEI.png

TlaayH0.png

Much needed one. Good that they scrapped existing one and made one from scratch.
They are using similar pattern and colours of Vi app😅.

Finally a good app to see the balance data and TT in BSNL number, as their USSD fails 99% of the time, saying connection error or something.

The app was so soo perfect, that it doesn't look like a BSNL one, until I found out one error. If you have UL calls (like in my case), the Free minutes shows 0 Min and NOT UL. But this is OK, it is my fault to expect BSNL to be perfect. But still its more like a minor glitch (which they may or may not fix) than a deal breaker.

Overall a great app from BSNL. That earlier one "My BSNL" was a horrible one and comparing that, this one is Trillion times better... :clap2:

at least it allow to check balance of family member including data.
help in tracking senior citizen member , bcoz bsnl is still cheapest to maintain n sim, bcoz airtel/vi and jio minimum plan is 79

The app showing all registered. No. as postpaid. Thus showing no balance and validity. Not able to recharge also. Have to pay ₹1 extra while recharging from phonepe. Amazon pay having BSNL recharge issue till long time.

is it for postpaid only, I have a BSNL prepaid, it is registered but balance & others are not showing

The app showing all registered. No. as postpaid. Thus showing no balance and validity. Not able to recharge also. Have to pay ₹1 extra while recharging from phonepe. Amazon pay having BSNL recharge issue till long time.
is it for postpaid only, I have a BSNL prepaid, it is registered but balance & others are not showing

Sounds like a bug to me. The app is for both prepaid and postpaid numbers.

No bro. My number is Prepaid and it is showing correctly and displaying correct balance as well...

does anyone having simfrom Surftel MVNO from chennai/tamilnadu

Does bsnl app support that SIM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock