Breaking BSNL revised Rs. 1,098 Prepaid Plan

Wireless data will become more and more expensive with every passing year and wired data will become more and more cheap. That is how it is in all developed countries and will be the same in India over the next few years.

dzIXEHK.jpg

@Bapun bro it has been applied to some circles like Kerala and will soon be applied to all remaining circles.

@Bapun bro it has been applied to some circles like Kerala and will soon be applied to all remaining circles.
Okay bro. But if anyone who recharges from the circle showing old plan valdiity and data will get new one or old as of now?

Okay bro. But if anyone who recharges from the circle showing old plan valdiity and data will get new one or old as of now?
At least with BSNL you can't do it. When I try to recharge from Google pay for BSNL MP for my BSNL Kerala number, it doesn't work

Okay bro. But if anyone who recharges from the circle showing old plan validity and data will get new one or old as of now?
Hopefully if it doesn't show the revised validity in your circle then you should get the 84 days when you recharge, but can't say with BSNL, they may have applied the change and not updated the website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock