• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,969

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
BSNL launched the fixed-line broadband plan Superstar 300 for ₹749 a month, offering 300 gigabyte of downloads with 50 megabit per second download speed and thereafter unlimited data at 2 mbps for customers using its optical fibre connection.

"The pack offers 300 GB download at 50 Mbps speed bundled with a subscription of Hotstar Premium, giving customers the option to watch and enjoy non-stop entertainment and live sports including cricket world cup at their convenience," BSNL and Hotstar said in a joint statement.

LiveMint

Now other service providers will start providing free with some plan.

If I go and ask there bsnl employees will say they have no info on this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How they give 50 Mbps speed on adsl
This is just to create news that bsnl also provide competitive plans like jio before launch of jio

If I go and ask there bsnl employees will say they have no info on this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This is just to create news that bsnl also provide competitive plans like jio before launch of jio
It's written on the article it's only for FTTH connections 😀

I registered in bsnl site for fibre connection long ago.no one came to my home for giving connection.
Same everywhere. They have the infrastructure but no one cares. I called atleast 6-7 different employees. They denied my request. They keep saying it's not available in cities itself and why would we bother giving it to rural areas. There are people who waited for months for getting the connection. You have to keep going to their office every now and then and keep bothering them. That's the only way

Atleast you get an employee there. Here our BSNL tower was down from last 2 weeks and we went office 3 times but no one there finally on 4th day we managed to find an employee there to register complaint and to our surprise he had no idea that their tower is down from last 2 weeks 😂

Same everywhere. They have the infrastructure but no one cares. I called atleast 6-7 different employees. They denied my request. They keep saying it's not available in cities itself and why would we bother giving it to rural areas. There are people who waited for months for getting the connection. You have to keep going to their office every now and then and keep bothering them. That's the only way
I am not interested with bsnl but I just thought of applying it to check whether they improved service or not.still same.They don't have feasibility in not even in cities then why they are sending emails to customers.id*ots

Received below ad from BSNL today

psV297U.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock