BSNL launches new plans with up to 3 GB daily data for Rs 333

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
State-run BSNL on Friday announced new plans in the price range of Rs 333 to Rs 395, offering daily data usage limit of up to 3 GB, unlimited calling and 90-day validity.

BSNL's new plan, Triple Ace, for mobile customers priced at Rs 333 will offer unlimited data with 3G speed up to 3GB per day and remain valid for 90 days, said a statement issued by the company.

The company launched Dil Khol Ke Bol
plan for Rs 349 in which its customers will get unlimited local and STD calls and 2GB data with 3G speed every day after which the speed will get reduced to 80 kilobits per second.

In the third plan, Nehle pe Dehla , BSNL is offering 3,000 minutes of calls on BSNL network and 1,800 minutes of calling on other networks along with 2GB daily data at 3G speed for Rs 395. The plan has a validity of 71 days.

To increase pressure on competitors, BSNL revised daily data usage limit in its Rs 339 plan to 3GB from 2GB offered earlier. Once a user exhausts Rs 3GB of data, the speed will get reduced to 80 kbps.

BSNL launches new plans with up to 3 GB daily data for Rs 333 | Business Standard News

Past 15 years I'm using BSNL. I agreed that they have a good coverage in 2G network.
But regarding the 3g network I never got a chance to see the H+ symbol in my mobile phones.
Recently I went to BSNL Customer care office to get a Nano sim, I didn't get it. They said to me to go to other divisional office. When I visit the divisional office, they told me to go to district office.

So what is the use if they are offering 2gb-3gb-4b- per day. These people - BSNL - are sleeping.
Kabhi - Nahi -Sudharega

apravu said:
Past 15 years I'm using BSNL. I agreed that they have a good coverage in 2G network.
But regarding the 3g network I never got a chance to see the H+ symbol in my mobile phones.
Recently I went to BSNL Customer care office to get a Nano sim, I didn't get it. They said to me to go to other divisional office. When I visit the divisional office, they told me to go to district office.

So what is the use if they are offering 2gb-3gb-4b- per day. These people - BSNL - are sleeping.
Kabhi - Nahi -Sudharega

Instead of going to the offices, why didn't you tried to take a normal sim & cut it to nano sim..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good offer but BSNL 3G  speed is not good in my area.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock