Good News BSNL launches broadband monthly plans with 20 Mbps speed starting at Rs 99

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has been among the leading broadband providers in India, and has been around longer than any other. And now BSNL is all set to offer four new non-FTTH broadband plans that start from Rs 99. These plans come with daily data benefit like the unlimited prepaid combo plans that are offered by telcos these days. BSNL has now introduced Rs 99, Rs 199, Rs 299 and Rs 399 BBG ULD Combo, and these packs come with benefits ranging from 45GB to 600GB.

BSNL introduces daily broadband plans starting from Rs 99 with 45GB benefit

It is said to valid for first 6 months .. Post which user need to switch to anyone of the existing plans...

Thats the weird part with BSNL....they launch plans with limited validity. Sometimes, makes me think what their bosses are thinking

Broadband? Thats a nice plan. I'm using similar plan. About 250 bucks a month 4 mbps unlimited with no fup :)

Broadband? Thats a nice plan. I'm using similar plan. About 250 bucks a month 4 mbps unlimited with no fup :)
Which is the plan? i'm using ULD650, which offers 8mbps. But upload speed is restricted to 512kbps. I'm now planning to replace it with a jio 199, for a better upload.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock