Good News BSNL landline unlimited calls @299 per month

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I received SMS stating that my BSNL landline plan has been upgraded with unlimited calling to local/STD mobile and landline with increase of Rs.59 rental per month making it 299( GST additional)
3zlfbz3.jpg

Saw this tweet posted on 30-Nov-2018:
Source

Last edited:
Am I missing something because for 319 rupees for 3 months (106 rupees per month), BSNL Mobile is offering the exact benefits - Unlimited calling.

Am I missing something because for 319 rupees for 3 months (106 rupees per month), BSNL Mobile is offering the exact benefits - Unlimited calling.
BSNL Landline was too costly, this plan is ok but not great offer when we compare to mobile operator charges :(
We are using landline just to retain number.

Dear Customer,
As a gesture of rewarding our loyal customers, BSNL is upgrading your Broadband browsing speed up to 8Mbps till downloads of 1.5 GB per day,
plus unlimited free calling on BSNL Network
plus additional free calls to any other network worth Rs 300/- per month
All this, at a nominal increase in fixed monthly charges to the extent of Rs 50/-
New monthly charges will be Rs 299/- + GST
Assuring you best of our services at all times. Team BSNL

Dear Customer,
As a gesture of rewarding our loyal customers, BSNL is upgrading your Broadband browsing speed up to 8Mbps till downloads of 1.5 GB per day,
So its a REWARD by BSNL to its LOYAL customers. Wah! BSNL customers are blessed it seems, too much as a loyalty reward being given by BSNL.:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock