• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,750

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
From launching 4G services to preparation for 5G, state-run telecom player, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) is leaving no stone unturned to catch up fast with the intense competition in the sector and be a relevant player. 5G is knocking at our doors, BSNL chairman and managing director Anupam Shrivastava tells Mansi Taneja. It also plans to offer 4G services pan India (except Delhi, Mumbai where MTNL operates) by end of first quarter next fiscal.

We are readying rollout of 5G services, says Anupam Shrivastava | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

in my area bsnl 2g only
come on man I'm from village area only. but bsnl 3G is working fine for my brother here.
I'm already thinking about porting my jio to BSNL. If BSNL launched 5G here. Then I'll port out to BSNL for sure.

come on man I'm from village area only. but bsnl 3G is working fine for my brother here.
I'm already thinking about porting my jio to BSNL. If BSNL launched 5G here. Then I'll port out to BSNL for sure.
Are you both from same village? If not then obviously towers are different and hence the difference.

are you sure about your mobile supporting 3G? If you wanna use jio 4G and bsnl 3G at the same time, well you can't.. try to change your default data sim to bsnl and choose wcdma only.. you'll get 3G for sure. If you do that your jio sim tower/signal will be gone.

Not every village is as lucky as you, in our village we also have only BSNL 2G whereas private operators are providing 4G

I think he said the fact only. Me too living in village. Here also in many places we are getting 2G only.

Are you both from same village? If not then obviously towers are different and hence the difference.

nope. but, in my uncles village, i can't even get a signal of jio. I had to go to upstairs to get 1 point signal so i could make a call and use internet. but bsnl worked fine though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock